Raman Shyam Singh:
- Promoter and the Director of the company who is also managing company’s daily affairs, has a vast and varied experience of working in the areas of institution building at the grass-root level, extending financial services to disadvantaged section of society, value chain finance and undertaking consultancy assignments for these sectors.
- Raman has done Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) from Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA) having almost a decade of experience in the above discussed sectors working for diverse organization spread across different states of India. Raman has worked for SKS Microfinance, Arohan Financial Services, MicroSave India Private Limited (a renowned consultancy firm for financial inclusion services) and EDA Rural Systems Private Limited.
- Raman has been the core advocate behind SDS initiative of starting the Toilet Retail Finance to the disadvantaged section of society in the larger canvas of Sanitation Retail finance.
- Promoter and Director, a passionate supporter of Toilet Retail Finance,.
- Nagendra is having degree in Master of Arts (M.A) with almost two decades rich experience of running successful enterprises in infrastructure, hospitality and retail business across different states of North and Eastern India.
- Promoter and Director, an academician by profession, has a profound appreciation for the company’s work in the sanitation sector.
- Seema Singh teaches in a government affiliated degree college and carries with her an excellent academic record.